MOUNTAIN MULTI-FLOWERS ECOLOGICAL HONEY
The honey hives are located in mountainous areas, where there are no treated crops with pesticides that can pollute.
Predominate vegetation is: the oak, the thyme, the rosemary, the jara, the blackberry and the poppy.
Natural honey is one that has not been heated above 60 ° nor subjected to any process. This unlike industrial honey, which is pasteurized. With pasteurization, honey is prevented from crystallizing and it drastically reduces its quality. This is because most enzymes, antioxidants and other beneficial properties, such as its antibiotic action, are destroyed in the process.
Benefits of organic mountain honey:
- Honey regulates blood sugar
- Consumption of natural honey reduces metabolic stress
- Natural honey promotes recovery from sleep
- Honey helps to treat constipation
- Natural honey improves brain function
- Honey Helps Fight Acne and Other Skin Problems
- Minimizes allergies
- Very good for the treatment of wounds, burns and ulcers
- Regulates hormonal processes in the menstrual cycle
- It stimulates the immune system
Natural organic honey is an excellent raw material for your health