BIG TOASTED PISTACHIOS
The pistachio is an elongated seed, which is comes from the pistachio tree called Pistacia vera. It is covered by fleshy, fine, green skin. In its interior, under a hard shell, the seed, of a pale green color, is covered in turn by a thin skin of mauve tone
This dried fruit contains a lot of proteins, considerable amounts of fibre, and is rich in oleic acid, which helps to reduce the cholesterol levels.
Extraordinary healthy and natural taste!
The properties of nuts
- They are a source of minerals. They provide us with magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron and trace elements such as zinc and selenium, with antioxidant properties.
- Its greatly contributes with vitamins. It is rich in vitamins B1, B3 or folates. It is one of the most abundant sources of vitamin E (antioxidant) in the plant world.
- They are rich in healthy fats. Nuts are attributed to healthy cardiovascular properties thanks to they are abundance in mono- and polyunsaturated fats. Among these are oleic acid, linoleic (omega 6) and linolenic (omega 3) and are essential fatty acids for the body.
- They provide us with vegetable protein. In moderate amounts, they help makes the nuts a suitable snack to eat after demanding physical exercise.
- They are rich in fibres. Its consumption helps to control the appetite and to regulate the intestinal transit. It is also associated with a decrease in cholesterol levels by interfering with its absorption at the intestinal level.
A healthy and natural wonderful taste!